Covid-19 Operation Guidelines
in compliance with the ciy of Long Beach and the state of California
• Masks are mandatory, refusal to wear a mask will result in cancellation of your appointment and forfeited deposit. Mask will be provided to client if necessary.
• Temperature will be taken via touchless digtial thermometer. Temperatures above 100.4 degrees will be rescheduled.
• All clients must arrive to appointment unaccompanied, no guests wil be permitted.
• Clients will sanitize and wash hands upon entering the studio.
• Clients will maintain a 6ft distance from other individuals in shop when not getting tattooed
• No outside food or drink will be consumed in the studio
• All paperwork will be filled out in the station of the artist that is tattooing you.
• If you have been exposed to Covid-19, traveled recently, or have been around anyone sick in the last 14 days your appointment will be rescheduled.
• No children or pets